Thursday 29 April 2010

Booze Britain Blog.

Booze Britain.
I know there are some wonderful pictures that I could have taken from the web for this subject but I thought this would be a wonderful opportunity to present one from my own collection (ewww). Some of the issues addressed during this lecture was quite interesting. The idea of alcohol being consumed instead of water during times of poor sanitation appealed to me. I feel the need to start some vigil anti group who destroy our water supplies in order to acquire free alcohol.
One point that did take my interest was the defence in treatment of men and women when it comes to alcohol. It is very true that there are differences. It is demonstrated in this article which focuses on the behaviour of women when drunk! http://www.mirror.co.uk/life-style/sex-health/2009/04/07/booze-britain-how-cheap-alcohol-is-turning-our-girls-into-drunken-hooligans-115875-21259206/

No comments:

Post a Comment