Wednesday 10 February 2010

Week 12

Week Twelve.
Well...I know this may be a bit extreme, but I think that in week twelve we should go on a field trip to the throbbing pulse of being bad! The city of XXX. No I'm not sending kisses, I'm talking about Amsterdam! Its only a short flight and after going late last year I commented on how it could be done in a day! There, many of the worlds wonders can be sampled legally within the vicinity of one street. We would be touching upon at least three of the subjects we have studied and how many more you look into on the day would be your choice! With a vast array of smoking and sex memorabilia, there would be gifts at hand to bring back, and with fascinating museums and shop windows, we would be sure not to get bored or miss an opportunity to learn something new.
And at risk of sounding like a travel agent; for more info please go to www.viator.com/amsterdam

No comments:

Post a Comment